My Segregation-Check — Online-Check of Segregation
These tables contain statements for each hazard class whether the loading, transport or storage with other hazard classes is allowed, is not permitted or is restricted. The tables are based on 49 CFR §177.848.
No substances or Hazard Classes entered yet. Add here.
|May not be loaded, transported, or stored together in the same transport vehicle or storage facility.|
|Load, transport, storage together is not restricted.|
|Load, transport, storage together is allowed under restrictions.|
No conflicts between hazard classes found.
There are no restrictions with hazardous materials, as pointed out in the instructions for using the Segregation Table (see 49 CFR §177.848(e)). But please, refer to following requirements in 49 CFR §177 Subpart B (Loading and Unloading):
- §177.834 - General requirements
- §177.835 - Class 1 materials
- §177.837 - Class 3 materials
- §177.838 - Class 4 (flammable solid) materials, Class 5 (oxidizing) materials, and Division 4.2 (pyroforic liquid) materials.
- §177.839 - Class 8 (corrosive) materials
- §177.840 - Class 2 (gases) materials
- §177.841 - Division 6.1 and Division 2.3 materials
- §177.842 - Class 7 (radioactive) material
- §177.843 - Contamination of vehicles.
Compatibility Table For Class 1 (Explosive) Materials
|Compatibility group for explosives||S||N||L||K||J||H||G||F||E||D||C||B||A|
|May not be carried on the same transport vehicle.|
|Load, transport, storage is allowed under restrictions.|
No conflicts between the compatibility groups for hazard class 1 (explosives) found.